Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Soft margarine 1/2 cup
- Light brown sugar 1/3 cup
- Superfine sugar 1/4 cup
- Vanilla extracts 1/2 tsp.
- Egg 1
- All-purpose flour 1-1/2 cups
- Baking powder 1 tsp.
- Dark chocolate chips 2/3 cup
- Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Place all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl in the order listed and beat until well combined.
- Place tablespoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared cookie sheets, spacing them well apart to allow for spreading during cooking.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375F for 10-12 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown.
- Using a spatula, transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.