Chutney Chicken Karahi
- Chicken 1 kg
- Mint leaves ½ cup
- Green coriander leaves 1 cup
- Green chilies 6
- Cooking Oil ½ cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Tomato 4 (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Chopped green chili for garnish
- Grind together mint, green coriander and green chilies to make chatni. Keep aside.
- Warm oil; add ginger garlic paste and chicken, sauté till chicken gets a brown color.
- Add tomato and cook until tomatos are softened.
- Now add salt, red chili powder and cumin seeds. Cover and cook until chicken tender.
- Add prepared chatni and stir fry on high flame until oil comes on top.
- Garnish with ginger and green chili, serve.